Monday, October 31, 2011

Helpful websites for the classroom

While researching websites for the other day that will be helpful to the class, I came across this one:
http://www.discoveryeducation.com/teachers/
I found this website incredibly useful because it offered many information and resources for teachers. It offers lesson plans for specific grades as well as lesson plans for specific subject matter. I really enjoyed looking at this website because it made me excited about being a teacher and using activities like the ones on the website in the actual classroom! All the activities that were offered all seemed so fun and helpful to the students. Even the lesson plans offered were so interactive and helpful. The whole thing just got me very excited for becoming a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment